Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Adventure of the Day #1

  • Brian GW6WTK
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi Kerry
         If you need to reclaim the full capacity of your SD card, try using a small Windows application called 'SDFormatter' by a company called 'Trendy'.

      On 23/02/2013 01:09, Kerry McKenzie wrote:

      John
      i am in the same boat as you, i managed to turn my 32gig sd into a 53meg
      sd card.
      I am still trying to find some software to get it back to something that
      I can use again ,...it was not cheap
      so i hope i haven't frontal lobotomized it for good!!

      If I find some software that will fix it and restore my 32gigs i will
      post it here as I am sure we wont be the last ones that this will happen to.
      Kerry

      --
      Kind Regards
      Kerry McKenzie