Re: Bare bones WSPR

  • bob_g3wkw
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
      I haven't worked out how the modulation is done. WSPR is fine because that is pure FSK but APRS would be AFSK on FM.

      But you can do APRS on a Pi using 'soundmodem' and 'xastir'. I ran it together with bluetooth and my GPS puck, but can't really think why I would want anyone else to know where I am!

      Bob

      G3WKW
    • Mathison Ott
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
        APRS works best when you can receive and transmit signals.

        Can anyone confirm/comment on the power output, its got to be low!

        LPF are must I knock out my DTV when transmitting on a 2m jpole!

        Thanks again

        Mathison kj6dzb