Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Problem with Rspbarry

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
      Please define 'some go quick', ? days, hours, weeks ?

      I've been running for several months, haven't failed a card yet. Sandisk, microSD, class 4..., 16GB

      next will be, class 10 cards for the SPEED.

      -Jim-

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
        just because the power supply is named/labeled 5 vdc 2 amps doesn't mean it will actually do it.
        I've found many wall warts cant actually maintain 5 volts when the current draw is above 1/2 amp.
        Best thing is to measure the voltage on the Pi board CAREFULLY.

        Note also that some hubs have a significant voltage drop through them, might be 5.1 going in, but
        only 4.5 coming out.

        It pays to use a good volt meter.

        -Jim-