Re: How to install and run remote desktop to your Rasberry PI

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2013
      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, Kerry McKenzie <kermck@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all and great to be on this list.
      > I am a total newby to the Rasberry PI having no linux backround at all
      > and have a working RPI for only 10 days.
      > I now have mine playing Minecraft and I am able to RDP into it from my
      > windows 7 box upstairs
      > Ok here what I eventually found what to do

      OR:

      Use the customised image here:
      http://vk4tux.no-ip.org/Cpi/

      It is all done, with a couple of VNC servers (one for root, one for pi), SSH server, FTP server and Web server.

      It was a project for a colleague at school and I've made it available to the R Pi community. VK4TUX kindly offered to host it.

      73

      Brian
      G8OSN