Re: Pulling up and RDP session in Windows and the Rasberry PI

  • Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Don't worry about your inaccurate assumption. We all so it sometime.

      Many of us here are running Linux and do not have a Windows box available.
      Whilst anybody can switch to Linux for, relatively, free to try something, doing the same with Windows requires a
      payment of a couple of hundred dollars.

      >>First I am sorry for assuming that everyone knows about the windows side of RDP.

      Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
      Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel@... www http://www.ngunn.net
      Member of ARRL, GQRP #11396, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
      Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, MKARS, GCARES, EAA382.