raspberry pi for packet radio

  • ve2hom
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 8, 2012
      Hello all,
      I have a raspberry pi and I want to use it for making a packet radio server. I have think to use jnos2 and I want to connect it with my mfj-1270c tnc. This one have a ttl port on the back, can I connect it directly to the GPIO port of the raspberry pi?

      Other question, if I try to use a usb to serial adaptor when I attach the port an arror says "protocol error", don't know if it's because jnos don't like usb serial port. Any clue?

      Tnx
      73' de Pascal
      ve2hom
    • Peter
      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 7, 2012
        Well done John!!!

        I hope that you will make these available to the community. Such an incredible idea you have. Can't wait to hear about your progress of your project.

        73
        Peter