Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Pi - Windows GUI

  • Paul M
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 17, 2013
      Try these links folks,

      http://elinux.org/RPi_VNC_Server
      http://elinux.org/RPi_A_Method_for_ssh_blind_login
      http://elinux.org/RPi_Remote_Access

      As they say, 1. Pi as a vnc server, 2. ssh login & 3. 'remote desktop' (on Windows you'll require xming or cygwin)

      Just follow the instructions, any problems come back.

      HTH

      P.

      Disclaimers: I have entered into no agreements regarding mails erroneously sent to this address, and reserve the right to do as I wish with any such emails.
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 11, 2013
        Web-server is up most of the time, NOT 100%.... The URL is correct.

        If you want to see my repeater dashboard it is: http://n1jmm.no-ip.org:81/ircddbgateway.php

        Only 2 of my web-servers are open to internet

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B