Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] addon board on group photo

  • Ronny Julian
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2013
      I forgot that all China Post is stopped pretty much also.    Hope to have an assembled before Field Day.  Any way to pre-order?  I would put in a Paypal now for a ready to use unit off the line.

      On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:13 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Ronny,

      They shouldn't be long. John is testing it at the moment, and I understand the first few will be advertised soon. The main batch of boards may be slightly delayed by the Chinese New Year.

      73, John G8BPQ