New file uploaded to Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO

  • Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 9, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO
      group.

      File : /DXSpider/Install of DXSpider on Raspberry Pi-v1.05.pdf
      Uploaded by : n6ws <n6ws@...>
      Description : Instructions for installing DXSpider on a RPi v1.05

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      n6ws <n6ws@...>
    • Mike Lackie
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 16, 2014
        This is one of the best D-STAR tutorials/presentations I have reviewed.

        Worthy of reading by new and seasoned D-STAR users.

        Great job, Frank. Thanks for posting it in the files area.