RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Eben Upton's Book "Raspberry PI User Guide"

  • Donald J Tambeau
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 4, 2013

      Yes I am using Raspbian with an 8 GB card.

      Don

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 8, 2013
        Hi Don,

        Any progress?  I am still dead in the water.

        73
        Stan
        k8srb

        Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 9:35 AM

        Hello Stan,

        sudo find / -name setup-mysql

        got the No such file or directory and so did

        sudo find / -name mysql-setup

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 10, 2013
          Don't know if this is useful, but not having a Pi/book with me today I can't check it out.

          I downloaded the Wordpress .deb from http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/pool/main/w/ & opened it (using an archive manager) and it contains the standard  3 files. Again open the data.tar.gz archive and under  ./usr/share/doc/wordpress/examples/ you'll find setup-mysql.gz

          My assumption is that the file will be found at /usr/share/doc/wordpress/examples/ on the SD and MAY require decompressing.

          Feel free to heap scorn on my head if it's not there.

          Disclaimers: I have entered into no agreements regarding mails erroneously sent to this address, and reserve the right to do as I wish with any such emails.