Java on RPi?

  • Ronny Julian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      I've gotten a few programs going on the Pi but I'd like to try the
      Java based "Yet Another APRS Client" on this. I have it on there easy
      enough from my thumb drive but I have yet to find a good HowTo on Java
      installation. Any help? Thanks!

      BTW I have this running fine on Windows XP and this guy has made the
      best APRS implementation I have ever seen. It is still in Beta but
      works well.

      Take a look. There is a Yahoo group for it as well.

      http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html

      Ronny
      K4RJJ
      Ronny