Re: Poll results for Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO

  • bill
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 28, 2013
      So what was the point of a 2 hour poll?
      Put it back up and let it cook for a couple of days.
      Bill
      kd5yyk
    • Jerome K
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 28, 2013
        Kristoff... You did nothing wrong.. No Apology needed.. You asked a very good question, that needed to be addressed..
        I did hastily post a POLL. I should not have until I better understood my own thought pattern, and for that I apologize to all..

        Back to the RPi World..

        73 jerry

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 29, 2013
          Agreed... Poll too short to capture good data.

          Should stay Pi only...

          -Jim-

          On 1/28/13 1:30 PM, Robert Nickels wrote:
          > On 1/28/2013 11:37 AM, andelscott wrote:
          >> Is this really representative - the poll has been open for less than 2
          >> hours!
          >
          > Agreed. I was still pondering the pros and cons. I generally like
          > having groups with broad focus, but when I'm trying to solve a problem,
          > it's nice not to have to wade through gobs of irrelevant material to get
          > to what I'm really interested in. I do have a Delete key and never
          > assume the role of "list police", it's just a matter of what the
          > purpose of the group is.
          >
          > It seems to me that diluting this group to include other (much less
          > popular) linux boards will decrease the focus on the R-Pi and lead to
          > confusion when posts are not specific to one board or another - but
          > based on the two hour poll, I'm clearly outnumbered!
          >
          > 73, Bob W9RAN

        • kk7pw
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 31, 2013
            For what's its worth, as a newbie, I'd vote to keep the group pi-centric. Plenty to discuss / explore in Pi alone.

            My two volts. :)

            de KK7PW