Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] RE: other boards,

  • Matthew Pitts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013

      I started a Yahoo Group for more general ARM processor systems, though it is mostly geared toward D-Star; it's called Pocket D-Star, and folks that wish to join it may do so.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        Look the odroid boards :-)

        http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/main.php

        from credit card size to 10x10cm different siuzes (with different connectors
        on the board and different costs) are available

        here a nice gpio expansion module (that sure can be used with other boards
        via usb cable):

        http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G135390
        529643

        I was thinking about odroid x2
        1.7GHz Exynos4 Quad Development Platform
        ODROID-X2 open development platform is based on Exynos4412 Prime 1.7GHz ARM
        Cortex-A9 Quad Core with 2GB memory. Enjoy PC-like performance.
        KEY FEATURES
        * Low-cost development platform
        * 1.7GHz Quad core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
        * 2GB Memory
        * 6 x High speed USB2.0 Host port
        * 10/100Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN Jack
        * Android 4.x & Ubuntu BSP

        Or the odroid u2 if you can live with fewer connectors but need a cheaper
        solution with a small form factor

        Dg9bfc

        Sigi