Re: WSPR

  • Dave G4FRE
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2013
      I have had wspr and wsjt running on my 256 RPI since late last year.

      It needs patience waiting to see the decodes even overclocking at 1GHz

      The write-ups are at

      http://g4fre.blogspot.com/2012/11/wsjt-on-raspberry-pi.html

      and

      http://g4fre.blogspot.com/2012/11/wsjt-on-raspberry-pi_4.html

      Dave

      G4fre

      Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 pm (PST) . Posted by:
      "Brian" g8osn
      Has anyone got WSPR running on their Pi yet, please?

      I've done some "Google research' and it I can't find anyone who claims to
      have totally cracked it.

      I've tried yet, my focus has been on some non-radio Pi stuff (mainly for
      school) but I'm hoping to find some time to try some radio projects.

      73
      Brian
      G8OSN/W8OSN
      www.g8osn.net