Compatible Hardware

  • Donald
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
      Hello I have just downloaded the wheezy-raspbian.zip using my Window 7 machine. I unzipped it and copied it to my SD 4 GB card using Win32DiskImager. I was surprise to see the Raspberry Pi load up! My first try! My monitor had a DVI connector, so I had to purchase a DVI to HMDI adapter. I also have connected to my large flat Samsung TV. This is were I would like to keep it. I now want to purchase a WIFI dongle and a wireless keyboard and mouse. I would like advise as to which make and model of dongle, keyboard and mouse that will work with the Raspberry. Is there a list of compatible hardware anywhere?
      Thank you
      Don
      VE3HOL
    • Alan Hill

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
            Thank you...exactly what I was looking for!
            Don
            VE3HOL