RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Raspbian Pices R3

  • The Silver Fox
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012

      Thanks for the advice.  It works FB on Ubuntu on a portable.  I’ll check the firmware again but I believe it is current.  I don’t like to sound negative but I have not had good luck downloading rpi-update from the webpage.  I found it in other releases so it isn’t a problem.  I tried the 08-16 wheezy and it does not reset the USB port but my RF keyboard still is unusable due to repeat keying.

      73,

      Alan – W6ARH

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012

        I did an rpi-update followed by apt-get update.  When I plug in the Microsoft RF keyboard all I get is a constant stream of resets on high speed USB port.  Whatever has been touched, it changed the symptoms.