HamPi Introduction

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      I just received a couple Raspberry Pi units and got a couple of cases from Adafruit.

      My first plan is to get a DE-SWADJ3 switching regulator from Dimension Engineering so the Pi can get what it needs from a 12 volt battery pack. I will be combining this with a HSMM-MESH node to run as a portable web, D-RATS, and TeamSpeak server. I'm not sure how many users it will support at the same time, my guess is that TeamSpeak will be the bottleneck.

      If things go well, I want to move the Raspberry Pi to a dedicated 3 GHz access point for regional HSMM communications. For the price, it can't be beat!

      Sincerely,
      Chris Arnesen, KU7PDX