Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Copy SD cards??

  • John B. Cundiff Jr
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2013
      I tried to  load the SD card myself but they wood not work.

      On Jan 12, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:

      Instead of continually pleading and whining for someone to do everything for you, something you've now been doing for
      several days, get off your butt and find your local Linux User Group and ask them to teach you the basics.
      Several people have pointed you in the right direction and offered helpful suggestions and all you continue to do is
      whine.

      On January 12, 2013 at 7:01 AM "John B. Cundiff Jr." jbcundiffjr@...> wrote:

      > i was hoping to find someone in this Yahoo group who has already done all this research and knows
      > how to accomplish this task.....I just wanted such a person to share with me a SD card preloaded
      > with the software needed For the Pi and Linux...for which I wood gladly pay a reasonabnle price .
      > I did not want to pay for the reinvention of the wheel.
      I can't spend a week researching all these links...

      Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
      Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel@... www http://www.ngunn.net
      Member of ARRL, GQRP #11396, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
      Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, MKARS, GCARES, EAA382.

    • John B. Cundiff Jr.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2013

        Pardon me !

        I will not darken your  door again...o great one.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2013
          --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, Robert Nickels wrote:

          > I've changed the subject so this will show up in search.

          Hi Bob.

          Thank you for doing as it makes finding you previous message much easier to find, now i can dig out my DVB-T dongle and get it running with my Pi :-)

          73 John Mi0AAZ.