AW: SDR on Pi (Was Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Copy SD cards??)

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 12, 2013
      If you need processor power go for odroid x2

      1.7 gig quad core

      Dg9bfc

      sigi

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

    • Robert Nickels
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 12, 2013
        On 1/12/2013 12:17 PM, vbifyz wrote:

        > the Mk802

        Hi Mike,

        Or rather, the MK808 successor to the MK802, but yes - it's going to be
        real interesting to see how these PC-on-a-stick things evolve. The
        newest B model includes bluetooth, which is interesting from a radio
        perspective.

        Here's a bit of a comparison (not wholly objective) of the MK802 vs R-Pi
        - http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4828154 (Reader discretion
        advised, writer is not a big fan of all things Pi)

        We've already seen the STM32 Discovery at under $10 and it's a pretty
        sure bet that Linux on ARM has a future...I'll go way out on the limb
        here and predict we'll see quite a few SDR-capable platforms at <$50
        within the coming year.

        73, Bob W9RAN