RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Copy SD cards??

  • John B. Cundiff Jr.
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 11, 2013
      Gentle men

      I love this idea ...now who can load a SD card with the software I need .
      I have a Paspberry Pi and a Hackberry pi with the WiFi built in to the card.

      I can hang the Hackberry Pi up in the trees outside ..Solar power it with
      rechargeable batteries.
      ..right at the antenna and connect threw my WiFi network in my house.
      Remotely control it ...
      No sound card no video necessary...is every body happy now...can we do this?
      who will load a SD card with the Linux OS and the SDR software and server
      etc....and sell it to me ?

      John