AW: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Premature PI shut down

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 6, 2013

      > When some of these other variations are actually available will try them.
      > IE: cubieboard,hackberry & others. BTW they are running arm 8

      Odroid-u2 and odroid-x2 ... ultracompact 1.7gig quadcore with 2gig ram

      http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/main.php

      dg9bfc

      sigi
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hi folks.

        The pi port of BPQ32 is about ready for testing. There are sure to be problems with it still, but if anyone is willing to try it please let me know. At least to start, I suggest testers should be familiar with BPQ32, and have a basic knowledge of linux commands - this isn't really something for those new to either BPQ or linux to play with at this stage.
        The basic features are:

        Has been tested on Raspberry PI and Ubuntu running on a PC.
        BPQ32 compatible Node, includng the APRS Digi/Igate feature
        Uses standard bpq32.cfg
        Drivers for KISS, AXIP, BPQEther, Telnet, SCS Tracker, SCSPTC. I2C Driver for PITNC on the PI. Others to follow.
        Includes the BBS part of BPQMailChat (not chat).
        BBS Configuration and BBS/Node monitoring via a Web interface.

        The instructions for installing BPQ on linux can be downloaded from https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm

        73,
        John G8BPQ