They're multiplying!

  • Matthew Pitts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013

      Good evening,

      Anyone else here finding it hard not to find ways to acquire more of these? I have two more in transit along with a Beaglebone. I have to figure out a way to power the new acquisitions, as the current power source probably won't handle even one more of them.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Robert Nickels
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
        On 1/2/2013 6:51 PM, Matthew Pitts wrote:
        > I have to figure out a way to power the new acquisitions, as the
        > current power source probably won't handle even one more of them.

        I finally dug out an old 5 volt linear power supply - rated at 3A, works
        wonderfully with no EMI. Check eBay for models by Power One, Lambda,
        Power Mate, etc. Used to be common but now all we get is switchmode
        noisemakers ;-)

        73, Bob W9RAN