New User and Linux Contest Logging Software

  • William Liporace - WC2L
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      Good Afternoon,

      I am also new to the Raspberry Pi and slowly learning Linux. I have a friend that has been writing and using a program called KB. This has been run successfully on Suse, Linux Mint, FreeBSD, etc  and of course the Raspberry Pi. It is still in development for the Pi. I was able to telnet for spots. I have not tried radio control (It only works with a few Yaesu radios). Just have not tried a USB to serial adapter.

      I will post more information as it becomes available.

      Will WC2L

      www.wc2l.com

      dxc.wc2l.com – AR-Cluster v6  Packet Cluster Node

      Web interface for the cluster is waiting for a new release of v6 AR-Cluster.