Re: New member intro

  • bxyza
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
      It took me a bit of searching, but if you want to quickly download this and other books in the entry field to the left of the download now link type in the phrase makeuseof then you do not have to become a face-book, twitter or goggle plus junkie where all your personal information is shared with the likes of people in Nigeria, or the mafia. Yet another attempt by the social media companies to track your every move so they can send you junk mail and targeted ads, etc.
      73,
      KD8IGK