New member introduction

  • allan_g3rdc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hi everyone and a very happy new year to you all.

      My name is Allan (G3RDC) and I have had my RasPi for about six months.
      I have done quite a bit of programming in a Windows environment and am looking forward to learning Pearl.

      I would like to use my SignaLink USB interface together with (say) fldigi for datamodes. My ideal aim is to produce a dedicated box including the RasPi and small screen as a stand-alone unit (ie free from desktop or laptop) for receiving only on my Icom receiver.

      If anyone has used the SignaLink USB with the RasPi I would be most interested in your experiences.

      73 Allan