AW: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: power supply?

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2012
      Better a series regulated unit (no switcher) cause those switchers can make
      a lot of rf noise ... even when filtered on input and output

      Dg9bfc

      Sigi

      Ps 7805 would do the job fine (available in several different current
      capabilities up to 5 amps)

    • Mathison Ott
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 19, 2012
        Im using 1 1amp and 1 3amp regulator, this is how im able to set the voltage precisely.

        I have 2 RPi on the 1amp unit and I run my servos power and web cam off the other.

        once i set the voltage properly i noticed a performance increase.

        mathison