TNC PI 300 baud ?

  • Kerry McKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2014
      Greetings all
      I have a question for the list as I am about to set up HF forwarding on
      packet and will require 300 bauds.
      Is the TNC PI capable of 300 bauds with some mods?
      I already have one TNC PI running 1200 baud on vhf and have a spare unit.

      --

      Kind Regards
      Kerry McKenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2014

        I think dire wolf can  be configured  to 300  baud. It runs on the pi

        https://home.comcast.net/~wb2osz/site/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014

          Kerry,

          I'm afraid not. The modem chip used only operates with the VHF tones. I have looked into doing a 300 baud version, but my feeling is there wouldn't be enough interest to make it a viable product. But I'd be happy to hear how many people would be interested.

          73, John