Looking for Rapsberry or GPIO kit for Rapsberry?

  • h_instruments
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 11:47 AM

      You find many fine kits here:

      DC Cooling fan, Arduino modules, Prototype Pcb boards,

    • Bill-K6ACJ
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11 10:52 AM
        Even more incredible kits at Adafruit.com element14 raspberrypi.org
        There are so many raspberry pi related sites, products and project links on google that it would take a full time career to sniff them all. Bill k6acj

        Sent from my iPad
      • wo4mw
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 1:11 PM
        • 1 Attachment
        • 357 KB
        I have gotten a 3.5" LCD screen from amazon MZL350i.  Difficult to get drivers going. No touchscreen use yet.  PiScreen project from ozzmaker.com looks to be prettygood. Got my PI recently. Got FL-Digi going pretty good with a 10 dollar USB sound dongle from MicroCenter. (Pi is from there too).
        Looking into 20 dollar 4.3inc  LCD TV (basically car back up camera) to go into a go kit.
        Mark WO4MW

      • k7ve
        Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16 9:47 AM
          Adafruit has a display with touch and a driver -- give them a look.
        • Matthew Pitts
          Message 5 of 5 , Jul 20 5:46 PM
            Haven't soldered mine yet, and I've had it for two months. One of these days...

            Matthew Pitts
            N8OHU