New Product from NW Digital Radio

    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2014
      Dayton Hamvention

      NW Digital Radio announced, today, immediate availability of the DV3000 AMBE card.

      There is a Hamvention special for $89.00, which will be honored for 1 month or until current inventory is exhausted (about 100, er make that 90 units).  You may purchase at http://nwdigitalradio.com/shop

      This is the same card that will be used in the UDRX-440 but may be used with the Raspberry Pi.

      Jonathan Naylor has adapted DummyRepeater and several wav / AMBE conversion utilities, which will be in his next beta release (Monday or Tuesday).

      SVN users can get the code now, but there is a minor change that will be necessary.

    • Ronny Julian

        Message 3 of 8 , May 20, 2014
          The short answer is Yes.

          See http://nwdigitalradio.com/blog

          Once that is complete, then you can use DummyRepeater and ircDDBGateway to perform the same function as the DVDongle and more.

          The first run is almost depleted.
        • Mike Brogan
          Message 4 of 8 , May 20, 2014
            WHY do people take trimming to extremes!!!!!

            There is absolutely NO INDICATION of what question this post is answering!

            Fine if you read the thread online but useless if you have the group delivered to your mailbox and the question originated days (or even 24 hours or so) ago - the question probably got deleted and filed away somewhere in the back of the brain.

            Please leave at least the original question attached to replies so we all know what is being talked about, alternatively, if you don't think others will be interested, reply direct to the sender of the original question.

            Perhaps I should delete the rest of the message so no one knows what I am talking about ;-)

            --
            Mike Brogan

            g8jhe@...
            g8jhe.radio@...
          • Ronny Julian

                Message 7 of 8 , May 20, 2014
                  No offence taken, was just trying to make a general point about trimming - some people are taking it to silly extremes, you are far from alone.......

                  Just asking people to be sensible about it :-)

                  .

                  --
                  Mike Brogan

                  g8jhe@...
                  g8jhe.radio@...
                • YT9TP Pedja
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 21, 2014
                    On 20.05.2014 20:01, Mike Brogan g8jhe@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

                    WHY do people take trimming to extremes!!!!!

                    There is absolutely NO INDICATION of what question this post is answering!

                    Fine if you read the thread online but useless if you have the group delivered to your mailbox and the question originated days (or even 24 hours or so) ago - the question probably got deleted and filed away somewhere in the back of the brain.

                    Please leave at least the original question attached to replies so we all know what is being talked about, alternatively, if you don't think others will be interested, reply direct to the sender of the original question.

                    Agree. But in Thunderbird there is an option to view messages grouped by thread. Very useful.