Raspberry-Pi and Broadband-hamnet

  • larry_kb8emd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 4:49 AM

      Somewhere I read how to use a RPI and a wifi dongle to run Broadband-hamnet

      since I'm unable to relocate the source does anyone here have a program that

      would work?

      I would like to get on our local Mesh network using something other than the Linksys routers.

      I have two routers, but using my PI would make me very happy and show others there is an alternative to Linksys.

    • James French
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 5:55 AM
        Here's the link to the github download site for the hsmm-pi setup:

        https://github.com/urlgrey/hsmm-pi

        Here is the link where it was initially talked about on the HSMM-Mesh site:
        http://www.broadband-hamnet.org/hsmm-mesh-forums/view-postlist/forum-2-hardware/topic-281-raspberry-pigumstix.html

        Have had mine set up for a while now.

        James W8ISS
        Lincoln Park, MI
        EN82jg

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 11:08 AM
          I see that both post made it sorry for wasting bandwidth. Thanks James I'll checkout sites Larry,