Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] New to this Group

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
      There are several D-STAR related programs that work on the Pi.

      A repeater/simplex access point controller
      A gateway for D-STAR to the ircDDB based network
      A program to add a DVDongle (AMBE device) and 9600 baud capable analog radio to do D-STAR on RF

      On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM, djensen5425 <djensen5425@...> wrote:

      My name is David from Missouri and a licensed General as W0BYU. I should recieve my RaspberryPI the end of December and my grandson who programs in java is going to help me set it up. My main interest is to use it for APRS initially but would like to see other applications related to amateur radio.