AW: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] New to this Group

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
      Aprs, packet node, digital voice, server for remote sdr (dvbt-stick),
      Etc. etc.

      Dg9bfc

      Sigi

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
        There are several D-STAR related programs that work on the Pi.

        A repeater/simplex access point controller
        A gateway for D-STAR to the ircDDB based network
        A program to add a DVDongle (AMBE device) and 9600 baud capable analog radio to do D-STAR on RF