New to this Group

  • djensen5425
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
      My name is David from Missouri and a licensed General as W0BYU. I should recieve my RaspberryPI the end of December and my grandson who programs in java is going to help me set it up. My main interest is to use it for APRS initially but would like to see other applications related to amateur radio.
    • siegfried jackstien
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
        Aprs, packet node, digital voice, server for remote sdr (dvbt-stick),
        Etc. etc.

        Dg9bfc

        Sigi

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
          There are several D-STAR related programs that work on the Pi.

          A repeater/simplex access point controller
          A gateway for D-STAR to the ircDDB based network
          A program to add a DVDongle (AMBE device) and 9600 baud capable analog radio to do D-STAR on RF