Pi USB WiFi

  • lt_wright_flg
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 23, 2014
      hi all,

      Here is Pi USB mini WiFi module for $12.

      http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-15712?utm_campaign=MyBuys&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Email&utm_term=83-15712

      MCM electronics sells lots of Pi products and lots of other electronic tools, cases, etc etc.

      73, ron, n9ee/r

    • Bill Vodall
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 23, 2014

        > Here is Pi USB mini WiFi module for $12.
        >
        > http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-15712?utm_campaign=MyBuys&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Email&utm_term=83-15712
        >
        > MCM electronics sells lots of Pi products and lots of other electronic tools, cases, etc etc.

        MCM is a good company and the little WiFi modules are really cute...

        FWIW - The TP-LINK TL-WN722N is an alternate WiFI radio with an
        external antenna for not much more money:

        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WBX9C6

        It will work with the HSMM-PI software...

        http://hsmmpi.wordpress.com/

        Bill, WA7NWP
      • Steve Daniels
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2014

          I have a MicroLCD Picaso display free to a good home, although if you want to give me beer tokens I won’t refuse,

          It’s unused

          Steve

          G6UIM

        • Lionel

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 24, 2014
              • 1 Attachment
              • 24 KB
              I would love to have it

              On Apr 24, 2014, at 4:02 AM, Lionel <m6lsj@...> wrote:

              MicroLCD Picaso display

            • Steve Daniels
              Message 7 of 12 , Apr 24, 2014

                To be clear this is not an LCD monitor similar to the Adafruit. It needs to be programmed. I have the Raspberry Pi interface but not the programming lead.

                It’s made by 4d systems

                I bought it by mistake and it’s a shame for it to just sit I a junk pile

                Since 3 people have expressed interest, I think the first person to respond to this message gets it

                Steve

                G6UIM

                Message 8 of 12 , Apr 24, 2014
                  On 4/23/2014 5:17 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

                  I have a MicroLCD Picaso display free to a good home, although if you want to give me beer tokens I won’t refuse,

                  It’s unused

                  Steve

                  G6UIM

                  Do you still have this?

                  --
                  All the Best & 73's
                  Dale Miller, KC2CBD

                  Registered Linux User: #317401
                  Linux since June 2003
                  Registered Ubuntu User #26423

                  stpatrick3spam@...
                  stpatrick2spam@...
                  stpatrick3spam@...
                  bdchimneysweepspam@...

                  (cut the spam to reply)

                  __

                • Steve Daniels
                  Message 9 of 12 , Apr 25, 2014

                    Yes but see my follow up post is not an LCD monitor it needs to be programmed.

                    Steve

                    G6UIM

                    Message 10 of 12 , Apr 25, 2014

                      Yes it has a RPI interface, but has a separate interface board with a short cable.

                      It needs to be programmed, it is not a monitor as such like the adafruit system

                      Steve

                      G6UIM

                        Message 12 of 12 , Apr 26, 2014

                          Well you can have it, I don’t know where you are so can’t really estimate shipping. But I am in the UK .

                          Contact me off group for contact details etc

                          Steve

                          G6UIM