"TNC2-compatible"

  • i2ndt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2014
      hi!
      has someone developed software and hardware to make the PI working as a real TNC2-compatible (not KISS!!!)  device???
      I have some applications which need an "intelligent" TNC (such as a TNC2) but don't want to spend 250-300$ for a commercial TNC2...as I need10 or more devices...

      best 73
      de
      i2NDT Claudio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2014

        Claudio.

        LinBPQ includes a TNC2 emulator which implements most TNC2 commands.

        It can be used with either a KISS TNC, including the TNC-PI, or the Linux Soundmodem.

        73, John