LinPSK on the Raspberry Pi

  • curtdiggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2014
      Has anyone tried this, especially with an ICOM 7200? Fldigi works on the RPi, communicating both ways with the IC-7200, but it's too processor intensive and bogs the RPi down. LinPSK is much lighter but doesn't seem to be able to recognize the IC-7200. I've run "alsamixer" in a terminal and it finds the USB Audio coming from the IC-7200 USB connection but it only sees a "playback"  part, not a "capture" port. Can't figure out how to get it to see the "capture" port. Fldigi sees both ports without issue. Am I missing a driver or something? I've made the recommended changes to the .asoundrc file in home/pi but that hasn't helped.

      Thanks,
      Curt, N4DET