UPDATE! Re: DVAPTool - Linux - compiled for RPi?

  • w4oa.mitch@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2012
      Got the DVAP going with RPi using image from Brian, GW6WTK, below, and configuration help from David K9RUF!! Works great, will try in car tomorrow on trip back to Alabama, (almost) no internet here in North Carolina.

      Many thanks to Brian and David!!!

      I made pics of my setup screens so if anyone else wants to try it, email me and I will send you a set of the pics. RPi's are back in stock at mcmelectronics.com (or were yesterday).

      Mitch W4OA

      www.westerndstar.co.uk/Downloads/DVAP+ircDDB+VNC.rar