Is there a screen capture program that can be used on the Pi?

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2014
      Dear Members,
      Now that I have my TNCPi and Raspberry Pi working together and see the
      icons of APRS Stations on my screen. I would like to capture the display
      to my thumb drive in a form that can be viewed on other computers. I
      guess I would like it to be a .JPG or GIF picture file. Is there such
      a program that works like my Windows Screen hunter???

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/
    • g4sra
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2014
        Screen capture programs are not Pi specific.
        google 'wheezy screen capture' (assuming you are using raspbian),
        read a few reviews and take your pick.