Database of RPi Ham Radio Applications

  • n6ws
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
      All,

      I'm new to the group, but I would like to suggest beginning a database of ham radio applications for the Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO Group. The database could contain information on various applications that have successfully or unsuccessfully been ported to or installed on the Raspberry Pi platform.

      Application - Name of the application
      Type - A descriptor of the application (Satellite, RTTY, JT65, etc.)
      Website - URL of the application
      OS - Flavor of OS & Version (Debian Wheezy, Android 4.0, Arch 13-06-2012)
      RPi - Version of board (B-256, B-512, C-1G, etc)
      Successful - Yes, No (Successfulness of installation)
      Members - Members having installed application
      Additional Instructions - URL for RPi installation instructions
      General Information - General information

      Would the group members find this information useful?

      73, Bill
      N6WS
    • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
        Sounds great to me...

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
          Jerry,

          I went ahead right after I sent the email and started the database in the database area of the Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO Group:

          Any member of the group can edit or add new records to the database.  I encourage all members to add Ham Radio application as they try them, whether they are successful or not.

          73, Bill
          N6WS

          On 08/27/2012 08:10 AM, Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA wrote:

          Sounds great to me...

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6 3:38 PM
            Good work Bill, its great to have all that information in one place.
            Ian.