Re: PI on packet radio - need script help

  • kc2eq
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
      Thanks for the MiniCom config info. I did read the menu but did not understand it. Your definition makes more sense. I will give it a try. I did get the "single word" config start up file to work thanks to some good input here on the users group. I also tried PUTTY and it also can be configured for my serial/UART IO packet TNC operation. But it does not run as fast as MiniCom. Probably because PUTTY runs through the GUI which of course eats RAM. All and all I am pleased where this all has ended up. Thanks guys, great help.

      John/KC2EQ