TNC-Pi will be available at the Orlando Hamfest

  • John Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2014
      For those of you who live in the Southeast, I'm happy to announce that Coastal ChipWorks will be selling the TNC-Pi at the Orlando Hamfest the weekend of Feb 8th.  Commercial Area 3, booth #309.   If you're going, stop by and say hi!

      John Hansen W2FS
    • dperv27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2014

        Are you going to the ARRL Centennial Convention in July?

      • John Hansen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2014
          I really haven't thought that far ahead.  I don't do very many hamfests because it costs so much to get to them.  I decided to do Orlando because the temperatures have been in the single digits here forever and I need to find some place warm for a while!

          I probably will be at Dayton, but that's not certain yet.  Thanks for the inquiry.

          John Hansen, Coastal ChipWorks