Re: Issues reprogramming SD cards

  • nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Make sure the "boot" flag is set.

      I've had no issues 'burning' images' to new SD cards but reusing SD cards, even after reformating with an SDFormater,
      fails to produce cards which will boot. The 'hang' in the same place. I've tried 'quick' format and overwrite erase
      format. Two cards do this, both class 10. Verbatim cards and another from the same batch is working fine (although on
      its first 'burn').