Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: usb sound?

  • Alan Melia
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
      OK sorry that idea didn't work. I am sure I have seen a "fix" somewhere. One
      of the mags describes using the raspi as a media centre and I am sure that
      would not accept poor audio.....so it may involve an non-distro download.
      Good luck with it
      Alan
      G3NYK

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
        hi all,
        Has anyone got a imic or a turtle beach rodie to work?
        what the best way to remove pulseaudio?
        thanks 73 n9mfk