Looking for an Elmer in my area -- Western MA

  • pigpickins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 12:40 PM
      Looking for some help to boot strap me up on the Raspberry Pi.

      KC1I
    • Ray Wells
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26 1:52 PM
        Where exactly on the learning curve are you? What do you expect the RPi to do for you? Have you leaned how to unpack it, can you insert a USB plug, or are you having difficulty compiling something? Yes, a tad sarcastic but you've provided zero clues as to where you need help. A few clues might provoke the right person to offer help at the level you need. The archives of this group provide a wealth of information, much of it over and over again. There is a vault of information available on line.

        Ray vk2tv