Looking for an Elmer in my area -- Western MA

  • pigpickins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
      Looking for some help to boot strap me up on the Raspberry Pi.

      KC1I
    • Ray Wells
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
        Where exactly on the learning curve are you? What do you expect the RPi to do for you? Have you leaned how to unpack it, can you insert a USB plug, or are you having difficulty compiling something? Yes, a tad sarcastic but you've provided zero clues as to where you need help. A few clues might provoke the right person to offer help at the level you need. The archives of this group provide a wealth of information, much of it over and over again. There is a vault of information available on line.

        Ray vk2tv