RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] OpenSUSE?

  • William Liporace - WC2L
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 21 6:08 AM

      Hi Alan,

      There is a OpenSUSE version for the ARM CPUs. http://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Raspberry_Pi

      I tried to run the process described and I was unable to get it to work. I was going to pick up a different reader to see if that was the issue. My card reader may be the culprit. I have just been too busy at work and with fall outdoor projects on the weekend.

      Will WC2L

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 21 2:16 PM

          OK, I am doing something wrong… Have to revisit it. Not sure what I am doing wrong :-(

          Will WC2L