Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] PI TNC - progress report.

  • Perry Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 5, 2012
      Nice job, they look great, just one question, I notice that the lower board has a capacitor in the R6, with what looks like two wires leading away from it.
      Is this part of stacking the boards for some special confirguration?
      Again, nice layout.
      Are you going to selling these units?

      Ke6am.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 5, 2012, at 7:50 AM, "Mike" <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Very nice job John.

      Thanks

      Mike N9PMO
      www.n9pmo.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 7, 2012
        Well done John!!!

        I hope that you will make these available to the community. Such an incredible idea you have. Can't wait to hear about your progress of your project.

        73
        Peter