ACARS

  • briang8kfs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2013
      Not strictly ham radio, but does anyone know if it is possible to decode ACARS data from aircraft using a RPI?
    • chas cartmel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2013

        There is

        Look at the PlanePlotter Yahoo group and the PP website. There are many users with R Pi  decoders. Software downloadable from the site I think.

        73

        Charlie

        www.G4EST.me.uk

        Not strictly ham radio, but does anyone know if it is possible to decode ACARS data from aircraft using a RPI?