Re: Completely over Linux

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 15, 2013
      Guys,

      For those of you who don't know there is a list of verified Pi peripherals here :-

      http://elinux.org/RPi_VerifiedPeripherals

      73s Steve G0XAR
    • captain_jonathan_king
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 16, 2013
        I've been working on Unix and Unix like systems for over 30 years professionally and it still catches me out.

        I'm coming from the other side of the equation, very new to this RF game and get very easily confused with impedance and mixers, amps and stuff like that and occasionally let the magic smoke out on a project but that is kind of the fun of it all.

        the Pi mixes both (built a few boards, written a few programmes and got some stuff wrong) which is why its a challenge but fun as well.

        Now if the Pi just had a GB of ram it would be perfect ...... :P

        Remember, "google is my friend" but only if you know the right questions to ask and how to phrase them properly.

        All the best

        Jonathan
        M0ORC