RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: PI TNC - progress report.

    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi Steve,

      I have a couple of prototype boards using the RFM22 modules communicating across the room with a bit of wire hooked to the module, and have designed a board for a proper version with an SMA connector so I can try them with real antennas. I should get the boards in a couple of weeks, and they will also take the higher power (1 watt) version, the RFM23BP.

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 7, 2012
        Well done John!!!

        I hope that you will make these available to the community. Such an incredible idea you have. Can't wait to hear about your progress of your project.

        73
        Peter