Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Programers

  • Bjorn Pehrson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      We are using cheap usb audio fobs and the soundmodem software.

      On 11/05/2012 06:07 AM, k_t_krossa wrote:

      Hello

      I have very little experience in posting.
      I am new to linux, but I did see a small problem with all the digital modes. The sound card chews up most of the usable CPU on the PI.

      1) Is there a digital program that will work without the shell? Dose the sound card need the shell?
      2) Would there be a programmer that would build a miniature or competition digital program for the RaspberryPI?

      73
      de VE6KTK
      Klint